Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Really Stupid Rude People

And I thought that things had pretty much peaked as far as stupidity finding its way into my life, but today, I was proven wrong.

10:30 am, phone rings. The CallerID says Hackensack Radiology Group, so I assume the call is to confirm Micah's appointment Wednesday.

But no.

HRG is calling to say that Micah is too young to have his scan done at the outpatient facility, it needs to be done in the hospital.

Which I had asked the ENT before going ahead and scheduling.

Which the scheduler knew when I made the appointment and gave her Micah's date of birth.

To say that I'm pissed off is an understatement. I am so far beyond pissed off I cannot even see th lights of Pissed Off from where I am.

And so, yet again, I emailed the ENT and officially became one of 'those' patients (or 'those' patients' mothers.) Which sucks.

0 comments: