Today on the way home from traffic court, I stopped at CVS. I had called for an Rx refill on Sunday and figured that the staff had probably gotten around to filling it by now since I'd said that I would pick it up this past Sunday at 2:30 pm.
While zipping through the store I got pulled toward a clearance shelf. There was a Vivitar telescope that had a $14.99 price tag, with a placard on the shelf saying that everything here was 75% off.
So I got a niftly little (actually not little, now that it's out of the box and all the parts are assembled) telescope for Steve and Thea to check out the sky.
Of course it's cloudy tonight so no stargazing. . . .yet.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
The $3.78 Telescope
Posted by LMG at Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment