Sunday, August 23, 2009

UPS: What Can Brown Do for Me?

Precious little, as it were. Monday I got a signature-required package notice. Tuesday at around dinnertime, I got on the computer, sent a message to UPS, paid a $4 and request the package be redirected the package to my work address. The computer said it would be delivered Wednesday. No package on Wednesday, so I called the toll-free number, spoke with a customer service person and was told that the re-direct information came in too, late so it would be delivered the following day.

Nothing on Thursday at the office, and a FINAL ATTEMPT NOTICE on the door at home. And when I called I was told that they had tried home, and at my office. 5:01 pm at the office. So now I have until the 27th to pick the package up at the UPS facility in Hamilton, as if the next few days have abundant spare time to be picking up a package that should have rightly been delivered during working hours.

I am going to call those losers at UPS and get that $4. It's the principle.

Brown can do NOTHING for me. That is why I use the US Postal Service, thank you very much.

0 comments: