Saturday, August 1, 2009

NY Times Blog on Ben Franklin

An interesting piece cribbed from a NY Times blogger:

http://kalman.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/30/can-do/?em

Too tired to write much, wrangled a large plastic toddler bed upstairs on my own, got the crib disassembled (after having a minor panic attack about where the tool was that takes out the eight screws that held the thing together until I remembered that once upon an August 2007 afternoon I was smart enough to put the ZipLoc bag with the tool and directions under the mattress; I remembered that it might be there just as I was falling asleep last night), then putting the room back together again so that Micah could try to sleep in his new bed tonight. Four containers of stuffed animals. Four LARGE containers of stuffed animals, A to Z, including a unicorn.

I realize that if Micah starts sleeping in his room again, I may gain reading in bed, but I'm going to loose the bathroom that's in his room, which has become the one room in the house that's almost all mine.

Oh well, there's an up-side and down-side to everything.

0 comments: