Today would have been my Dad's 79th birthday.
This morning we got news that one of my mother's cousins in Germany died this morning. Marga's was always the first birthday card I received every year, until this year. Her note was short and it translates to: "How are things with you are your family? With me, it's not going so good." I wish my German was still good enough to tell her family how many good memories I have of her.
Micah got his blood drawn today. One stick, in and out in less than a minute. Much better than the last time. The phlebotomist was a guy, and looked young enough to still have photos of his senior prom in his wallet, but talent transcends chronological age.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Happy Birthday Dad
Posted by LMG at Saturday, August 15, 2009
Labels: Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment