Steve and kids are off visiting Grandma, I'm on call - but managed to run out to the Speedy Mart for a New York Times without my cell phone, and since Speedy Mart's NYT's did not have the Magazine and Book Review I had to hit the road for WaWa. Fortunately things stayed quiet while I was out stalking my crossword puzzle fix. I checked both the Caller ID and my cell phone once I got home, and then the answering service called around 2 pm with the best sort of call: "blah, blah, blah, blah. . . . .No call back needed."
Stan the Handyman is here. The overstuffed foyer closet's shelf and rod has developed a serious sag. He's worked his handyman magic on my closet and the one in Micah's room, so he's back in action again. It will be a good opportunity to sort all of the stuff we've managed to jam in there out, at least that's the optimist in me talking. The negative side is thinking, "Ugh, get a shovel and call a dumpster company." I'm in a purge, purge, purge mood. Clutter is the enemy.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
A Sunday of Nothing Much Going On
Posted by LMG at Sunday, February 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment