Woke up.
Called my mother, squeaked with her for a few minutes. My voice is down to an annoying rasp since yesterday afternoon. Fortunately the USPS cooperated and she got the cards and photos I sent in Saturday's mail. I didn't mention that these were the cards that I purchased for Mothers Day 2009 and misplaced. They resurfaced around Christmas; I had to use up all the remaining $0.02 stamps I had because postage went up and there were enough photos in each to require extra postage.
Breakfast x 3: Thea wants steamed eggs, Steve gets French toast and Micah wants cereal and bread with cream cheese and jelly.
Make beds x 3, including putting on the mattress cover on Thea's bed which was in the wash and checking to see if she wants the polka dotted fitted sheet or the pink sheet. (Polka dotted won).
Put away laundry x 3. Go through Micah's t-shirts and cull out a few that are starting to look a little small.
Do a little picking up of Micah's trucks (the kid has way too many) and stuffed animals (ditto), and they never seem to be in the bins, preferring to scatter themselves over the floor.
Lunch at Tiger Noodles with Thea.
Grocery shopping with Thea.
New York Times Crossword. Way too easy this week, would rather get stuck and be cussing out the crossword editor. Finished before dinner.
Clean out the science fair projects from the refrigerator while searching for something to make for dinner.
Make dinner.
Go to bed. Dream of a spa day or even just a manicure/pedicure.
The End.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mothers Day, Chez Us
Posted by LMG at Sunday, May 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment