Today I picked Micah up at school to drive back up the Turnpike once again to Dr. Choe's office. I am now back in the groove of going up there and don't really need the GPS. And we were early for our appointment despite the elevator being broken and having to climb up five flights of stairs to the PH level. My knees did not like the climb up or the trek down, though Micah thought the acoustics in the stairwell were interesting. As I am sure everyone who heard him did as well.
Today the sponges came out of Micah's ear canal. The silicon disk is still at the end of the new ear canal and is propped against the new ear drum, and in two weeks that, too, will be removed. We're also down to putting the Floxin otic drops in once a day, instead of twice.
All good news, just rather dull the second time around.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
15 Days Later
Posted by LMG at Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment