Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Four of Twelve. . .


Tuesday was week four of Olde City Quilts' Learn-to-Quilt class.  Ten hopeful quilter-wannabes, one unfailingly cheerful and optimistic instructor.  Week two's square is at the bottom, week three's are at the left and top, and yesterday evening was is on the the right.

I love the one at the top the best, something about it and how the blue and white fabric looks just pleases me to no end.  And that blue and white fabric was the one of the five I chose that everyone was encouraging me to replace with another bolt, so that one is my "take that, haters" square.

It's better than therapy., and probably cheaper, too, and I haven't cut off any of my fingers with the rotary cutter, yet.

The class ends in mid-August, and by then I should have twelve squares done for a lap quilt.

0 comments: