Pre-op appointment with Dr. Choe today. Micah got his ears cleaned out, which I always find fascinating seeing what comes out: right ear practically nothing, left year, a bit of waxy material and a bit of the beach. Micah giggled through most of the cleaning, and did a fairly good job of remaining still all by himself.
All systems are go for next Tuesday's surgery. Pre-op audiogram occurred before the ears got flossed out, so I think that the slight suboptimal performance of the left ear was related to the coating of debris that was in there.
Meanwhile on the drive up to Englewood, Micah is making his case that his hearing is just fine, thank you and he doesn't really need surgery. Until I told him that no surgery, no trip to Target for his handsome reward. Brief moment to consider options, and he's fine with the surgery.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Six Days and Counting Down
Posted by LMG at Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment