I never have the Ohm and its cable, the memory card from the camera and the flash drive in the same place at the same time I'm blogging, so invariably I've got to go back to old posts or shove a bunch of random photos into one post. So here's a few bits of September 2010:
| Micah's First Day of Pre-K, v. 1.0.1 |
| Thea's First Day of Rec Soccer - 09/18/2010 |
| 2nd Grade Girls' Soccer - Go Ravens! |
| Lion Dancer at Autumn Moon / Lantern Festival in Philadelphia - 09/18/2010 |
| Mini Lion Dancers at Autumn Moon / Lantern Festival - 09/18/2010 |
| Pool Toys - our pool is finally open! |
| Micah's Third Surgery - 09/21/2010, with Bunny Bear v. 2.0 |
| I want to go home. . . . . 09/21/2010 |





0 comments:
Post a Comment