I am thankful that blogging is free, considering the costs and lack of availability of good therapists these days.
I am thankful for all those who have helped Micah make such gains in his language skills, and I am doubly thankful he doesn't talk in his sleep, so we do get a break for a few hours each day.
I am thankful for a million other things, I could type until my fingers are nubs, but I'll spare you.
To all those who are celebrating Thanksgiving, enjoy! On this Thanksgiving, I will be missing my father, German dumplings, my grandmother and sauerkraut with pork spare ribs, not necessarily in that order.
We got our 'free' turkey breast from Shop Rite, so one of these weekends I'll try to make the dumplings and sauerkraut. It's just not Thanksgiving without it. My mother starts cooking it early in the day, so by the time I was up for breakfast, I could grab an early bowlful - which annoys her to no end. Sauerkraut rules!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving to the Blog-o-Sphere
Posted by LMG at Thursday, November 26, 2009
Labels: Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment